Applidyne Engineering Design Electronics Internship / Scholarship
Company: Applidyne Australia Pty Ltd
The Applidyne Engineering Electronics Design Scholarship is an opportunity for students in their penultimate year in a Bachelor of an Electronics Engineering degree to apply their studies in real life scenarios while being mentored by our Engineers.
This internship and work experience placement is ideally suited to students who love to design and build things and is not solely awarded based on academic performance.
The successful student will receive:
- Vacation employment in the 2019/2020 summer holidays
- A $3,000 award
- Potential employment at Applidyne Australia Pty Ltd after completion of their engineering degree.
Selection will be based on:
- Completed application form
- Results of a one hour online test conducted in mid July
- Interviews for those selected based on test results.
To be eligible:
- Must be eligible for employment in Australia
- Must be currently in the penultimate year of studying and be graduating with a Bachelor of Electronics Engineering degree at an Australian or New Zealand University.
Applications close Sunday 30 June, 2019. Find out more and apply.