Defence Industry Internship Program (DIIP)
Calling all 3rd and 4th year undergraduate engineering students! Applications are now open for the Defence Industry Internship Program.
Gain real-life experience with industry leaders using the latest technologies with this 12-week paid internship.
- You will be offered a paid 12-week internship of $915 per week (37.5 hour working week, as a casual employee), contributing to an SME engineering project.
- This is an opportunity to gain real-life experience using the latest cutting edge technologies with leaders within the industry.
- Internship hours can be allocated towards your required industry experience hours.
- You can apply for up to 5 internships, in order of preference, all around Australia.
- These placements are a great addition to you CV.
50 engineering internships will be offered during 2019.
Applications close Friday 6 September 2019.