Computer and Data Science RAA internships
RAA is offering six-week Computer Science and Data Science paid internship opportunities at its Mile End head office over the summer holidays.
This program provides budding professionals with valuable industry experience and the opportunity to see our values and culture firsthand.
Applicants must be in their penultimate year, have Australian working rights and be available from 13 January - 21 February 2020.
Computer Science Summer Internship
• Support the Digital Technology team to develop and test RAA web solution changes to improve the member experience
• Investigate and fix defects
• Participate in peer code reviews with programming team to identify possible improvements and ensure business requirements are met
Applications close Sunday 8 October.
Data Science Summer Internship
• Assist the Data and Analytics team to extract, model and analyse travel data
• Work with the Data and Analytics team to understand data and highlight data integration, integrity, quality or governance issues
• Deliver high quality and professional service to internal stakeholders at RAA by responding to ad-hoc data reporting enquiries