Job opportunity: Software Engineer (Graduate)
Company: Virtual Agent
Virtual Agent is seeking Computer Science and Software Engineering graduates for this role, providing a rare opportunity to be a part of creating world class innovative products.
You will be involved from idea generation and concept stage, to product development, through to implementation and end user training and support.
Virtual Agent is the team behind innovative products that are revolutionising the way property management and real estate works. Based in Adelaide, we are a close-knit team who thrive on providing solutions to problems for our clients through the development of software products.
If you want to work in a business where you are close to the action, are part of a dynamic team and have the chance to see your ideas become a reality, then this role is suitable for you.
Virtual Agent is looking for someone who:
- Is comfortable working in a startup environment
- Is passionate about coding
- Is self-motivated and can work to deadlines with minimal guidance
- Is solutions focused and excited to train and support end-users
- Exercises innovative thinking to come up with creative solutions
- Works well under pressure
- Enjoys working autonomously within a team
- Is a great communicator
- Is willing to go the extra mile!
Applications close Wednesday 6 November.