Casual work opportunities in ECMS
Applications have now closed.
We are seeking dedicated and passionate casual staff to assist with the delivery of our Semester 1 undergraduate and postgraduate courses, commencing Monday 2 March 2020, in:
- ECMS Faculty Courses
- Australian School of Petroleum
- School of Architecture and Built Environment
- School of Chemical Engineering and Advanced Materials
- School of Civil, Environmental and Mining Engineering
- School of Computer Science
- School of Electrical and Electronic Engineering
- School of Mathematical Sciences
- School of Mechanical Engineering
The roles on offer include:
- Course tutoring
- Workshop and Practical Session Supervision
- Computer Lab Instruction
- General support
As a minimum requirement applicants will need to have completed a Bachelor’s degree or be enrolled in their final year of a 4-year honours program such as a Bachelor Engineering Honours degree.
Exceptions to the above can be made with industry or prior teaching experience. See the relevant campaign for more information.
Please note: If you would like to apply for multiple campaigns, you will be required to submit a separate expression of interest for each one via the relevant link.
Applications close 11:55pm, Sunday 19 January 2020.