Save the date: Casual work opportunities in ECMS open 2/12
We are seeking dedicated and passionate casual staff to assist with the delivery of our Semester 1 undergraduate and postgraduate courses, commencing Monday 2 March, in:
- ENG Courses
- Australian School of Petroleum
- School of Architecture and Built Environment
- School of Chemical Engineering
- School of Civil, Environmental & Mining Engineering
- School of Computer Science
- School of Electrical and Electronic Engineering
- School of Mathematical Sciences
- School of Mechanical Engineering
The roles on offer include:
- Course tutoring
- Workshop and Practical Session Supervision
- Computer Lab Instruction
- General support
Applications will open Monday 2 December.
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org if you would like to be emailed when applications have opened.
As a minimum requirement applicants will need to be enrolled in either an Honours or Master’s degree or above. Alternatively they may be enrolled in their final year of the Bachelor Engineering Honours degree. Exceptions to the above can be made with industry or prior teaching experience.