Job opportunity: Technical Support (temp contract)
Company: Westpac Group - Talent Acquisition
Based within Westpac's Adelaide Group Technology team - in this short-term contract role you will assist staff with various pre- and post-migration activities associated with provisioning devices to a Windows 10 operating environment at our purpose built Tech-Bar.
This would be an ideal casual role for a student in a tech, computer science, IT or STEM discipline.
As a casual temp role the project work is to be undertaken on a shift roster (you would either be on the 'Morning Shift' (7am - 1pm) or the 'Afternoon Shift (3:30pm - 9pm).
This role has a closing date but as Westpac are aiming to fill roles ASAP, applications will be assessed on a rolling basis and may close sooner - if you are interested, please apply as soon as possible.
Applications close Tuesday 26 November.
- Configure and update laptops to Windows 10 as per documented instructions.
- Update inventory and simple booking tool functionality.
- Return upgraded laptops to users and assist with initial setup.
- Provide Day 1 support at the Tech-Bar.
- Log issues and escalate to the site-lead as per instructions.