The Pinnacle Foundation 2021 Scholarships
The Pinnacle Foundation provides many multi-year educational scholarships and mentoring support to young adults (between the ages of 17 and 26) across Australia where their gender identity, sexual orientation or sexual characteristics have prevented or hindered the achievement of their career aspirations or personal development.
Their vision is to empower young LGBTIQ+ Australians to achieve their full potential, transforming Australian society for the better.
Scholarships Selection Criteria
The Pinnacle Foundation provides Scholarships for students who meet the following criteria:
- Applicants must be between the ages of 17-26
- Are planning to study full-time education at a public institution of higher education in Australia, for the purpose of gaining an educational or vocational qualification in any profession, trade or the arts
- Must be an Australian Citizen or have Permanent Residency status
- Must belong to LGBTIQ+ community
- Must be able to demonstrate that because of their gender identity, sexual orientation, or sexual characteristics they have been prevented or hindered from achieving their academic aspirations.
Pinnacle Foundation Scholarship (multiple available)
- Pinnacle Scholarships awarded to students in their first year of study are valued at $5,000.
- Pinnacle Scholarships awarded to returning scholars, or new Pinnacle Scholars but in subsequent years of study, are valued at $4,000.
Named Pinnacle Foundation Scholarships (multiple available)
- Named Pinnacle Scholarships awarded to students in their first year of study are valued at $7,000.
- Named Pinnacle Scholarships awarded to returning scholars, or new Pinnacle Scholars but in subsequent years of study, are valued at $5,000.
Multi – Year Scholarships (multiple available
Scholarships are granted on a multi-year basis, subject to the scholar continuing to satisfy the eligibility and selection criteria, and demonstrating an excellent attendance record, acceptable academic performance, a positive Mentor review, and having made a positive contribution to The Pinnacle Foundation community.
How to apply
Applications close on Tuesday 15 September 2020.