Job opportunities: seeking casual staff for Sem 2 course delivery
We are seeking dedicated and passionate casual staff to assist with the delivery of our Semester 2 undergraduate and postgraduate courses, commencing Monday 27 July 2020, in:
- ECMS Faculty Courses
- Australian School of Petroleum and Energy Resources
- School of Architecture and Built Environment
- School of Chemical Engineering and Advanced Materials
- School of Civil, Environmental and Mining Engineering
- School of Computer Science
- School of Electrical and Electronic Engineering
- School of Mathematical Sciences
- School of Mechanical Engineering
The roles on offer include:
- Course tutoring
- Workshop and Practical Session Supervision
- Computer Lab Instruction
- General support
As a minimum requirement applicants will need to have completed a Bachelor’s degree or be enrolled in their final year of a 4-year honours program such as a Bachelor Engineering Honours degree.
Exceptions to the above can be made with industry or prior teaching experience. See the relevant campaign link above for more information.
Please note: There are limited opportunities available. If you are interested in applying for Academic Teaching Support casual work for Faculty ECMS Courses or across multiple ECMS schools you will be required to submit a separate application for each via the relevant link.
Applications close 11:55pm Sunday 14 June 2020.