Services Australia 2021 National Graduate Program
As a graduate with Services Australia, we’ll develop you as a leader who will make a difference in the lives of all Australians.
Our National Graduate Program will provide you with unlimited opportunities to kick start your career in the Australian Public Service.
Graduates work in national and regional offices, and in teams who work to support our customers. Plus you will be participating in a variety of meaningful work that has a positive impact on many Australians.
Our 10 month program offers 2 pathways — Generalist and Professional.
Our Generalist Pathway accepts applicants with degrees from all disciplines and gives you broad exposure to the operations of the agency. You’ll experience 2 placements, each lasting 5 months. This allows you to participate in diverse projects and learn how different areas operate.
The Professional Pathway provides a single placement, allowing you to specialise and develop your skills in a particular area. We’re recruiting 6 disciplines within the Professional Pathway:
- data analytics
- human resources (via the APS HR Graduate Development Program)
- social work
To be eligible you must:
- be an Australian citizen on 26 June 2020
- be willing to relocate if required
- have completed or will complete an undergraduate or post graduate degree between 7 February 2016 and 7 February 2021
- have a Weighted Average Mark of 60 or above to apply for the legal discipline
- have completed or will complete an Australian Association of Social Work approved qualification to apply for the social work discipline
Applications close 26 June 2020.