GHD Undergraduate Internship Opportunities
For students graduating in 2021, GHD have a range of internship opportunities in the Sydney Region commencing in November 2020.
The successful candidates will be passionate about their field, have excellent written and verbal communication skills, a high attention to detail, enjoy building networks and working with others and have a willingness to learn and experience new opportunities in a multidisciplinary environment.
They will be joining a diverse and dynamic employee owned company, a professional working environment with career development potential, flexible hours and a competitive salary package based on qualifications, skills and experience in a privately held, quality driven and client focused company.
GHD are looking for students currently completing a Bachelor qualification in the following disciplines:
- Agricultural - Economics or B. Agricultural Science / Agribusiness
- Architecture - Landscape
- Civil Engineering - All disciplines
- Civil Engineering – Geotechnical Engineering or Geophysics
- Civil Engineering – Project Management
- Civil Engineering – Structures major
- Civil Engineering – Transportation
- Electrical Engineering – Building Services
- Electrical Engineering - Power/renewable energy/transmission distribution background desirable
- Environmental Engineering
- Environmental Science
- Graphic design, Planning, Social research, Urban design / architecture, Communication or media
- Hydraulic interest/focus/experience
- Project Management
Join one of the world’s leading professional services companies operating in the global markets of water, energy and resources, environment, property and buildings, and transportation. Apply today!
Applications close 14 September 2020.