Mechanical engineering internship available with Supashock
If you are a mechanical engineering student with good results and skills in CAD or FEA and project management and the determination and passion to work in a commercial R&D environment, Supashock Advanced Technologies is offering an exciting opportunity to develop your skills in a cutting-edge technical field.
With a global portfolio of projects spanning a diverse array of industries including defence, automotive OEM/aftermarket, autonomous vehicles and motorsport, Supashock's culture is built on passion, integrity, respect, determination, and the execution of innovative ideas from concept to design, creation and manufacturing.
About the role
Reporting to the Program Manager, your new role will involve:
- Managing project progress and undertake works within skill set
- Ensuring the project meets agreed deadlines
- Managing relationships with customers and stakeholders
- Designing drawings using NX
- Preparing incoming and outgoing project documentation
- Proving assistance with designing a risk mitigation strategy
- Creating detailed reports for customers
You will have:
- Completed at least three (3) years of study in Bachelor of Mechanical Engineering
- Passion for working in automotive and defence work industries
- Customer Relationship Management skills
- Strong analytical skills
- Excellent problem-solving capability
- Meticulous attention to detail
- Proficient in the use of engineering software and tools
- Ensure all products are designed and built to relevant specification
- Troubleshooting – ability to identify faults and suggest engineering solutions
- A mechanical background with a hands-on approach
This experience will require you to complete a minimum of 2 days per week for 10 weeks, will start in September 2020 and will be onsite. If you have any questions, please contact the Internships team at: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Applications close 11 September 2020.