Job opportunity: Associate Software Engineer
Allscripts are currently seeking a graduate for an immediate start in an Associate Software Engineering role, performing coding, testing and documentation in the areas of development and maintenance.
This role will see you be a part of the BOSSnet product team in the Adelaide based Allscripts Australia headquarters, joining our existing team of developers and product specialists.
BOSSnet is an Australia designed and built DMR product deployed in over 120 sites across Australia and internationally. We have many exciting expansion opportunities that you will contribute towards as we grow our product and reach. You will enjoy working in our fun, supportive, innovative, collaborative and challenging but rewarding team culture.
- Coding, Testing, Documentation in the areas of Development and Maintenance
- Ownership of assigned software and non-software deliverables
- Liaison with Business Analysts and/or internal customers to ensure that requirements are understood
- Production, preparation and execution of unit test plans
- Production of efficient and fully documented code
- Production of supporting technical and installation documentation for internal and external publication
- Achievement of agreed productivity targets in order to ensure developments are delivered within budget, to schedule and to defined quality standards
- Completion of all necessary software and non-software components in the timescales as defined by the Project Manager. Quality and adherence to Standards
- Tech Specs, Code and/or Unit Test Plans produced are all in line with the Traceability Matrix/Functional Specification
- Timely and accurate reporting of project status as required by Line or Project Manager
- Escalate all issues in a timely fashion
Applications close Friday 9 October.