Raytheon Australia 2021 GradX Program
Raytheon Australia’s innovative and unique GradX program will initially see ten undergraduates join in their last year of study, with a guaranteed full time position upon completion of their degree and first year of the program.
Applications are open to students studying fields related to Engineering, IT (Computer Science, Data Analytics), Finance, Contracts and Supply Chain Management, Program Management, Marketing and Communications.
GradX participants joining us in early 2021 will be assigned a senior Raytheon Australia mentor while they continue their final year of study. Upon completing their degree, graduates take up their exciting role and are supported through tailored learning, mentoring and career development opportunities designed to advance their individual professional, technical and leadership skills.
Those selected for GradX will also have access to some unique perks including:
- A sign on cash bonus $5,000
- Access to paid internships during the last year of university study
- A senior leader assigned as a career mentor
- Support through ongoing training and professional development
- Access to exclusive alumni events
- A confirmed place on our acclaimed leadership development program (during the second or third year of GradX)
- $5000 of learning credits in the second and third year of the program
- Opportunities for rotation across programs or functions in the final two years of the program
- Access to selected employee benefits.
Applications close 3 November 2020.