Accenture Hackathon - Hack for Good
Apply by 29 November and join Accenture for a summer virtual hackathon where you and your team will develop solutions that could change the world and make a real difference for a not for profit organisation.
There will be lots of great prizes up for grabs. In addition, the winning teams will have the opportunity to develop their solution further for up to four weeks, with guidance from our Accenture team and the applicable organisation.
Whether you’re an undergraduate student studying IT, engineering, math, science, business or the creative arts, we believe you have what it takes to collaborate to create out-of-the-box tech solutions. You and your team have the potential to develop solutions that could make a real difference for the not-for-profit organisation you choose and the greater community!
We want to see how YOU can use your skills to bring together technology and your team's collective human ingenuity to help increase the positive impact of these not-for-profits organisations.
Over the weekend (16-17 January, 2021), your challenge is to build a working prototype to solve a problem provided by one of the not-for-profits.
The three not for profits you’ll be solving for are:
- Save the Children: Supports some of the hardest-to-reach children and young people around the world.
- Prince’s Trust Australia: Helps young people prepare for the rapidly changing world of work, inspires veterans and their families into entrepreneurship and self-employment, and champions resilient sustainable communities.
- Pollinate Group: Empowers women as leaders of change to distribute household products, such as solar lights and cooking appliances, that improve health, save time and save money for the world’s most neglected communities.
- Start: 16 January 2021, Saturday, 9:00am
- End: 17 January 2021, Sunday, 10:00am
- Presentation: 18 January 2021, Monday, (time TBC)
- Where: Online
Apply individually and we will put you in a team or get a team of 4 and register today. Appy by Sunday, 29 November 2020.