Casual academic work opportunities in ECMS
The Faculty of Engineering, Computer and Mathematical Sciences is seeking dedicated and passionate casual staff to assist with the delivery of our Semester 2 undergraduate and postgraduate courses, commencing 26 July 2021.
We are seeking staff to fill positions in:
- The Technology Education Centre (TEC)
- Australian School of Petroleum and Energy Resources (ASPER)
- School of Architecture and Built Environment
- School of Civil, Environmental and Mining Engineering
- School of Chemical Engineering and Advanced Materials
- School of Computer Science
- School of Electrical and Electronic Engineering
- School of Mathematical Sciences
- School of Mechanical Engineering
The roles on offer include:
- Course tutoring
- Workshop and Practical Session Supervision
- Computer Lab Instruction
- General support
To be eligible to apply, you must:
- Possess an eligible Australian work visa (Please note: Prospective employees are required to provide evidence of their Australian citizenship or working rights)
- At a minimum, applicants will need to have completed a Bachelor’s degree in a relevant field or be enrolled in their final year of a 4-year honours program such as a Bachelor of Engineering Honours degree
Applying for multiple positions
If you would like to apply for multiple campaigns, you will be required to submit a separate expression of interest for each one.
Applications close 11:55pm, Sunday 6 June 2021.
Please note there are limited opportunities available.
The University may be required to change teaching modes on short notice.
There may be restrictions on face to face interactions with students and staff. These possible conditions may change the casual teaching support required.
The University of Adelaide is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer. Women, Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people who meet the requirements of this position are strongly encouraged to apply.