Semester 1 2021 Graduation Important Updates
If you intend to graduate in the Semester 1, 2021 Conferral Round (Ceremony in September 2021), please check your application status in Access Adelaide now.
Applications will close on Thursday 8 July 2021.
If you have not yet submitted your Practical Experience Approval Application now is the time to do so to ensure that it is approved in time for completion.
The deadline to submit is Friday 4 June 2021.
Check your email
To all students intending to graduate: you must check your email for a message titled: “Critical information regarding your program status and graduation - required before Monday 5th July 2021”, and respond to Ask ECMS with the required information.
If you need any assistance with either the graduation process or your practical experience submission please email us at email@example.com
Graduation statuses will be released in Access Adelaide Monday 26 July 2021(~2pm).
If you have received an ineligible status there may be several reasons:
- You have not completed and/or submitted your Practical Experience -you should have received a confirmation email upon approval.
- You have a Replacement Examination.
- You have not completed the Academic Requirements of your program.
- You have a Negative Service Indicator (an account outstanding).
- An Error has occurred
What to do:
- Don’t panic. Ask ECMS has until Thursday 29 July 2021 to rectify any anomalies identified, or you can apply for Semester 2, 2021 conferral.
- Send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject heading “Ineligible to graduate”. If you needed to address any issues please tell us what action you have taken. If you are unaware why you would ineligible to graduate please advise us and we will investigate it for you.