Art of the Possible
Calling all digital creators, musicians, performers and writers!
The Art of the Possible is a student-led festival in partnership with the Adelaide Festival of Ideas, launching 19 – 23 July 2021.
The festival offers a suite of events aimed to celebrate creativity of University of Adelaide students and we want to help you share your work with the public.
The Art of the Possible will showcase students with talent in virtual reality, music, film, visual art, poetry, free verse, literature and more!
Categories are open to all University of Adelaide students and include:
- Andy Thomas Centre for Space Research – Space Tourism Feature Writing Competition
- Andy Thomas Centre for Space Research – Digital Art Competition
- Elder Hall Concert series (Classical, Jazz, Music theatre)
- Literary Competition (Short Stories, Poetry)
- Virtual Reality Competition and Exhibition
- Meme Competition
- Sonic Arts Competition
- Band Showcase (Pop, Rock, Singer/Songwriters)
So, what are you waiting for?
Submit by Monday 21 June 2021 (terms and conditions apply).
For any questions, please contact the Art of the Possible team directly by email at firstname.lastname@example.org