If you’re a Faculty of Engineering, Computer and Mathematical Sciences (ECMS) student, our Ask ECMS team can help you with just about any study-related matter that could possibly arise.

Our services 

Our dedicated Ask ECMS staff can assist you with:

  • changing your major or specialisation
  • selecting courses
  • adding courses after the deadline
  • credit transfers
  • degree/graduation checks
  • dropping a course
  • discontinuing your studies
  • enrolment advice
  • enrolment errors (e.g. timetable clashes)
  • global learning approvals
  • leave of absence requests
  • study plans
  • unit overload requests.