Studying with the Faculty of Engineering, Computer and Mathematical Sciences (ECMS) enables you to gain practical experience and improve your employability skills through a range of projects, internships and industry-led teaching.
Internships and industry-related projects not only provide you with fantastic opportunities to apply your newly acquired skills to real-life situations, but also develop valuable connections with prospective employers and industry contacts.
The benefits of undertaking an internship include:
- learning from industry professionals and working on real life projects
- further developing your employability skills from your industry mentor
- expanding your industry connections and networks throughout your internship experience
- putting theory into practice and being able to refer to your internship on future job applications
- exploring your preferred industry to determine if it aligns with your expectations and career goals.
Finding an internship
Use the discipline section below for further information on taking an internship within the Faculty of Engineering, Computer and Mathematical Sciences.
See what opportunities are currently available to Architecture, Engineering, Computer and Mathematical sciences students.