ECMS Volunteer Student Ambassadors
Make a lasting impact within your faculty and boost your professional credentials. Apply to be part of the Faculty of Engineering, Computer and Mathematical Sciences (ECMS) Volunteer Ambassador Program.
As an ECMS Volunteer or Ambassador, you will have the opportunity to contribute to a number of areas, including:
- engagement in the community and industry
- outreach activities
- promotional events.
Participating in the program will also allow you to stand out against competing graduates, as it will help you to develop your communication and leadership skills.
To be eligible for this program, you must:
- have passion for an area of study in science, technology, engineering or mathematics (STEM)
- be currently studying a program offered by the Faculty of Engineering, Computer and Mathematical Sciences
- for undergraduate applicants, you must be in the second year of your degree or above
- complete both stage one and stage two of the application process:
Applications for the 2021 program close at 11:59pm, Friday 30 April 2021.
Which events can I volunteer at?
We are always looking for ECMS student volunteers to help out at events, especially our major annual events, including, but not limited to:
Student volunteer and ambassador benefits
Some of the benefits of the program include:
- program achievement listed on your transcript (some conditions apply)
- certificate of appreciation (where you have completed a minimum of 10 hours of volunteering per year)
- volunteer hours count towards the Adelaide Graduate Award
- enhanced professional development and communication skills
- qualifications greater than your degree alone.