Based in the Teletraffic Research Centre, the Centre for Defence Communications and Information Networking (CDCIN) is dedicated to helping protect Australia through advanced system design and analysis.
The University of Adelaide formed the CDCIN in 2006 in recognition of complex systems’ growing importance to Australia's defence and security. The centre provides the nation’s defence sector with:
- advanced defence communication and information networking engineering, research and development
- an independent source of network and system design and analysis expertise, linking academic research to defence industry capability needs
- an ongoing defence communications networking education and training resource.
Our success in reliably delivering this independent capability is reflected in our numerous collaborations. These include with:
- Defence Science and Technology Organisation
- Capability Acquisition and Sustainment Group (CASG)
- Australian Army, Air Force and Navy
- BAE Systems Australia
- Tenix Solutions
- Cranfield University
- Defence SA
Find out more about our expertise.