- Date: Fri, 31 May 2019, 12:10 pm - 1:00 pm
- Location: Ingkarni Wardli
The University of Adelaide is offering undergraduate students studying Computer Science and Mathematical Sciences an opportunity to do an internship course for credit in Semester 2.
- Date: Mon, 27 May 2019, 5:30 pm - 6:30 pm
- Location: Chapman Theatre, Level 1A, Room 158 Engineering North Building
A panel of experts with experience working at NASA and across the terrestrial resources, space and academic sectors will paint the picture of the mining in space activities currently underway.
- Date: Thu, 23 May 2019, 5:30 pm - 7:30 pm
- Location: Barr Smith South 2051
This workshop event is an exciting opportunity to engage with professionals and learn about how to ensure your job application stands out for all the right reasons.
- Date: Wed, 22 May 2019, 5:00 pm - 6:00 pm
- Location: Ingkarni Wardli B17
im.vision are recruiting for graduate and final year roles, find out more at the information session: Wednesday 22 May.
- Date: Fri, 17 May 2019, 11:10 am - 12:00 pm
- Location: N158 Chapman Lecture Theatre, Engineering North
Speaker: Yuri Kivshar, Nonlinear Physics Center, Australian National University, Canberra
- Date: Wed, 8 May 2019, 6:30 pm - 8:00 pm
- Location: Napier G03, The University of Adelaide, North Terrace, Adelaide SA
World Red Cross Day is held annually around the globe on 8 May, the day that Red Cross Red Crescent founder Henry Dunant was born.
- Date: Wed, 1 May 2019, 12:10 pm
- Location: Ingkarni Wardli building, B17
Hosted by the School of Mathematical Sciences, physical oceanographer/ocean engineer Dr Alberto Alberello will recount his adventures on an icebreaker in the Southern Ocean and discuss how maths can be applied to untangle aspects of complex marginal ice zone dynamics.