Job opportunity: Graduate/Entry Level Automation Engineer
Company: Hot Melt Packaging Systems Pty Ltd
Reporting to the Operations Manager, you will join the Automation/Engineering team and be responsible for delivering bespoke solutions to customers both in Australia and internationally.
HMPS are looking for someone who has a passion for programming in general and good problem-solving skills across mechanical, electrical and software disciplines. The past and present engineers in this role end up also taking on some machine concept design responsibilities.
- Mechatronics/Computer science degree completed within the last two years or expecting to graduate in 2019
- Passion for programming
- Enjoys working in teams whilst being individually motivated
- Has a strong background in engineering and physics
- Great communication and interpersonal skills
- Good time management skills with the ability to prioritise
- Must be eligible to work in Australia
Applications close Friday 18 October.