- Date: Thu, 4 Apr 2019, 5:30 pm - 7:30 pm
- Location: 126 Santos Lecture Theatre, Kevin Marjoribanks building, cnr North Terrace and Pulteney St (adjacent Nexus 10 Precinct)
Are you a student with the Faculty of Engineering, Computer and Mathematical Sciences or Faculty of the Professions? Come along to Bright Futures Society's Guide Your Career seminar and connect with student speakers and industry professionals.
Maths colloquium - Malte Peter (Universität Augsburg), "Water-wave scattering by many bodies and effects of periodic and almost periodic spacings"
- Date: Fri, 5 Apr 2019, 3:10 pm - 5:00 pm
- Location: Lower Napier LG28
At a colloquium hosted by the School of Mathematical Sciences, Prof. Dr. Malte Peter (Universität Augsburg) will provide an introduction to linear water-wave interaction with bodies of characteristic length comparable to wavelength.
- Date: Wed, 17 Apr 2019, 5:30 pm - 8:30 pm
- Location: Level 8, Innovation and Collaboration Centre, UniSA Cancer Research Institute, North Terrace Corner North Tce and Morphett St Bridge, Adelaide SA 5000, Australia
The Artificial Intelligence Collaborative Network will present "AI: Reshaping the Future of Resources" on 17 April at the Innovation and Collaboration Centre on North Terrace, Adelaide.