- Date: Tue, 10 Mar 2020, 10:10 am - 11:00 am
- Location: Napier 102 (Note: change of venue)
10 March: This specifically tailored ECMS workshop will guide you through the first stage of the recruitment process - sourcing graduate jobs.
- Date: Wed, 11 Mar 2020, 10:00 am - 11:00 am
- Location: Hughes, North Terrace
Want to stand out at Careers Expo? This 1-hour presentation will provide insights and advice on how to prepare for Careers Expo, what to expect and how you can make the most out of the event.
- Date: Thu, 12 Mar 2020, 9:10 am - 10:00 am
- Location: Engineering North, North Terrace
12 March: This seminar will guide students through the second stage of the recruitment process - applying for graduate jobs.
- Date: Mon, 16 - Wed, 18 Mar 2020
- Location: National Wine Centre, Adelaide
16-18 March: The Centre for Energy Technology at the University of Adelaide invites you to attend the second International Forum on Zero Carbon High Temperature Minerals Processing (HiTeMP-2), the leading global forum fostering the transformation of heavy industry towards net-zero CO2 emissions.
- Date: Thu, 19 - Fri, 20 Mar 2020
- Location: 19/03: Hub Central | 20/03: Napier G04
POSTPONED: Experience a taste of Morocco in this two day event. On Thursday, sample authentic cuisine and relax with mint tea while browsing traditional handicrafts. On Friday, join His Excellency the Ambassador of Morocco and other guests for a lecture series about Morocco’s innovations in renewable energy and sustainable agriculture.
- Date: Tue, 24 Mar 2020, 10:10 am - 11:00 am
- Location: Johnson, North Terrace
24 March: Students will learn skills skills to perform well in interviews as well as how to sell themselves to employers.
- Date: Thu, 26 Mar 2020, 11:10 am - 12:00 pm
- Location: Nexus 10, North Terrace
26 March: This session is an interactive, hands-on development workshop intended to maximise your LinkedIn profile.
- Date: Tue, 31 Mar - Fri, 3 Apr 2020
- Location: Online
Register for one of four webcasts to find out more about applying to the Rio Tinto 2021 Graduate Program.